Rating: 5 Stars
Starter Business Cash Back
|Regular APR:||15.24% – 21.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 12 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 12 months|
|Rewards Rate:||2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
|Card Brand:||American Express|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
- From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power.
- Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, 15.24%, 18.24%, or 21.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- Terms Apply
Is American Express Blue Business Cash worth it?
American Express Blue Business Cash is a solid starter card for businesses with 2% cash back on eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1% on all purchases thereafter. Together with no annual fee and a 12 month intro period on purchases, this may be a good card for someone starting a business.
- 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year
- Allows some spending above your credit limit
- No annual fee
- Lower than average 1% ongoing cash back rate among cash back cards
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2.7%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% on transaction amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||No Cash Advances Allowed|
|Penalty APR||29.99% APR|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.