Rating: 5 Stars
Starter Business Points
|Regular APR:||15.24% – 21.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 12 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 12 months|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 2X Membership Rewards points on everyday business purchases up to $50,000, then 1X|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
|Card Brand:||American Express|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 2X Membership Rewards points on everyday business purchases up to $50,000, then 1X.
- Earn 10,000 Extra Membership Rewards points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Ability to spend above the credit limit with Expanded Buying Power
- Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
- 0.0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. After that your APR will be a variable rate, currently 14.74% – 20.74%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- No Annual Fee
Is American Express Blue Business Plus worth it?
American Express Blue Business Cash is a solid starter card for businesses with 2X Membership Rewards points on everyday business purchases up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1X on all purchases thereafter. That means any purchase you make for your business will earn 2X points.
To earn 2X Membership Rewards points and get their face value, you must redeem them for eligible purchases, such as air, prepaid hotels, vacation packages (flight + hotel packages) or cruise reservations. Those categories cover almost everything in travel, but it’s important to note that for car reservations, non-prepaid hotels, and ticketing services, your points have half the value.
With no annual fee and a 12 month intro period on purchases and balance transfers, this may be a good card for someone starting a business who travels. This card is almost identical to American Express Blue Business Cash, except as noted it earns American Express Membership Rewards points, which have the highest value when redeemed for travel, instead of cash back.
- 2X Membership Rewards points on everyday business purchases up to $50,000
- Allows some spending above your credit limit
- No annual fee
- Lower than average ongoing travel rewards rate
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2.7%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% on transaction amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||No Cash Advances Allowed|
|Penalty APR||29.99% APR|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.