Rating: 5 Stars
Cash Back On Groceries and 0% Intro Interest on Purchases and Balance Transfers
|Regular APR:||14.99% – 25.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 15 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 months|
|Rewards Rate:||3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)|
2% cash back at U.S. gas stations & select U.S. department stores
1% cash back on other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
|Card Brand:||American Express|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn a $175 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
- 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations & select U.S. department stores
- 1% cash back on other purchases
- You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express? Cards in 2018.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.49% to 25.49%
- $95 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
Is Blue Cash Everyday from American Express worth it?
Blue Cash Everyday from American Express is a solid no annual fee card for cardholders who spend a lot on groceries and gas. With 0% Intro APR for 15 months, this is also a solid card for paying off big purchases over time.
- 3% cash back on up to $6,000 in purchases at U.S. supermarkets, then 1%
- 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, including Kohl’s, J.C. Penney, and Macy?s. In store and online purchases at these department stores receive cash back.
- No annual fee
- Travel (flights) rewards fall in 1% cash back category
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||$0|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||2% of the amount of each transaction|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.