Rating: 5 Stars
Earn Cash Back and Pay Off Debt
|Regular APR:||14.99% – 25.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 15 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 months|
|Rewards Rate:||Unlimited 1.5% cash back on your purchases|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
|Card Brand:||American Express|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 or more in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on your purchases.
- Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
- $0 plan fees for plans set up during your first 15 months of Card Membership with Plan It, a feature that lets you split up big purchases into monthly payments with a fixed fee.
- You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express Cards in 2018.
- No Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
Is American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card worth it?
Cash Magnet from American Express is a flexible card with a simple 1.5% cash back rate on every purchase with no spending caps, as well as 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. The $150 statement credit intro offer is straightforward too.
- Intro offer that is easy to qualify for – earn $150 after first $1,000 in purchases within three months of account opening
- 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Lower than average cash back rate among cash back cards
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2.7%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the balance transfer amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of the balance transfer amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.