Rating: 4 Stars
No Annual Fee Amtrak Rewards
|Regular APR:||16.74% – 24.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 2 Points per $1 spent with Amtrak|
Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(580-669) Average/Fair|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Get 12,000 bonus points after you make $1,000 or more in purchases on your new card within 90 days of account opening. That’s enough points to redeem for a trip to many of our over 500 destinations across the country.
- Get a 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption travel
- There’s no limit to how many points you can earn and you can redeem them when you want since your points will not expire as long as your card account is open.
- No annual fee
- Plus, chip technology for enhanced security and protection when making purchases at chip-enabled terminals in over 130 countries
- No foreign transaction fees
Is Amtrak Guest Rewards Platinum Mastercard worth it?
Amtrak Guest Rewards Platinum Mastercard is a great card for travelers who travel by train on Amtrak and are looking for a card with no annual fee.
- Earn 2 Points per $1 spent with Amtrak. This includes purchases through the Amtrak portal with Choice Hotels, Wyndham Resorts, Hertz, Target, Walmart, Apple, and more.
- No annual fee
- No airline transfer partners
- penalty APR
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|Penalty APR||Up to 29.99%|
$0 Fraud Liability
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.