Rating: 4 Stars
Cash back for Apple customers
|Regular APR:||12.74% – 23.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||3% cash back on goods or services purchased directly from Apple. These include purchases from Apple retail stores, the Apple online store, iTunes, Apple Music and other Apple-owned properties and App Store purchases (including In-App Purchases).|
2% cash back on Apple Pay Purchase Transactions
1% cash back on all other Purchase Transactions
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Apple Card lives on your iPhone, in the Wallet app.
- See a charge you don’t recognize – Tap to pinpoint it on a map
- When you buy something using Apple Card, you get a percentage of your purchase back in Daily Cash.
- We want to make it easier to pay down your balance, not harder. So Apple Card doesn’t have any fees.
- When you’re ready to make a payment, Apple Card estimates the interest you’ll wind up paying, based on any payment amount you choose.
- All the advanced security technologies of Apple Pay – Face ID, Touch ID, unique transaction codes – are built right in. And the physical card has no numbers
- MasterCard is our global payment network, so you can use it all over the world. And for apps and websites that don’t take Apple Pay yet, there’s a virtual card number in the Wallet app that autofills for you when you’re using Safari
Is Apple Card worth it?
Apple Card is a strong card for Apple users who make purchases from Apple regularly, including purchases from Apple retail stores, the Apple online store, iTunes, Apple Music and other Apple-owned properties and App Store purchases (including In-App Purchases). Cardholders who have high spend at retail stores that accept Apple Pay are also in a good position to adopt the card because of the 2% cash back on all Apple Pay purchases.
- 3% cash back on Apple purchases
- 2% cash back on all purchases using Apple Pay
- No foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
- Physical version of the card gets 1% cash back – and a lot of retailers only accept the physical version
- No balance transfers allowed and no intro APR for financing purchases
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||No Balance Transfers Allowed|
|Cash Advance Fee||No Cash Advances Allowed|
$0 Fraud Liability
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.