Rating: 4 Stars
Rewards for Asiana Travelers
|Regular APR:||16.74% – 24.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||3 Miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines purchases|
2 Miles for every dollar you spend on gas and at grocery stores
1 Mile for every dollar you spend on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(740 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- 3 Miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines purchases
- 2 Miles for every dollar you spend on gas and at grocery stores
- 1 Mile for every dollar you spend on all other purchases
- Get 30,000 Bonus Miles after you make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- 2 Asiana Airline lounge invitations annually
- 10,000 Bonus Miles Certificate awarded annually
- Automatic $100 annual rebate on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases after minimum $100 purchase
- No foreign transaction fees
Is Asiana Visa Signature worth it?
Asiana Visa Signature is a great card for people who fly to Asia from the United States on Asiana Airlines. Cardholders earn 3 miles for every dollar spent on Asiana Airlines purchases.
- Miles can be transferred to Star Alliance Partners, including Air Canada, United Airlines, Singapore Airlines, and more than 15 others
- 30,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Reasonable $99 annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No free checked bag – this is a benefit other airline cards offer
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|Penalty APR||Up to 29.99%|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Reimbursement|
|Emergency Card Replacement|
|Emergency Cash Disbursement|
|Extended Warranty Protection|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
|Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Reimbursement|
|Trip Delay Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.