Rating: 5 Stars
High Cash Back on First $50k Spent
|Regular APR:||14.49% – 24.49% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 9 billing cycles|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||3% cash back on the category of your choice (for the first $50,000 in combined choice category/dining purchases each calendar year, 1% thereafter)|
2% cash back on dining
1% cash back on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Get a $300 statement credit when you make at least $3,000 in net purchases within 90 days of your account opening – with no annual fee and cash rewards don?t expire.
- Earn 3% cash back in the category of your choice, 2% cash back on dining and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- You?ll get 3% and 2% cash back on the first $50,000 in combined choice category/dining purchases each calendar year, 1% thereafter.
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 9 billing cycles.
- Redeem your cash rewards as a statement credit, check, or have cash deposited into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
- Get 75% more cash back on every purchase when you’re a Preferred Rewards for Business Platinum Honors tier member. That means you will earn 5.25% on your selected choice category, 3.5% on dining and unlimited 1.75% cash back on all other purchases.
Is Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard worth it?
Business Advantage from Bank of America is a great card for small business owners who use the 3% cash back rewards category on the first $50,000 in purchases. With a foreign transaction fee, the Business Advantage card makes traveling internationally slightly more expensive.
- $300 statement credit bonus if you spend $3,000 within the first three months
- 3% cash back in your choice of one of six spending categories and 2% cash back on dining purchases, up to $50,000 in combined category purchases per year
- 0% Intro APR for 9 billing cycles on purchases
- No annual fee
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- 3% Cash back is capped at $50,000 spend
- Below average 1% ongoing cash back rate
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||4% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||4% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.