Rating: 5 Stars
Travel Rewards for Business Owners With No Annual Fee
|Regular APR:||13.24% – 23.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 9 billing cycles|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||3 points per dollar spent for travel booked through Bank of America?s travel center|
1.5 points per dollar on all purchases and 25,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in first 60 days of account opening
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 25,000 bonus points when you make at least $1,000 in net purchases within 60 days of your account opening which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit towards travel purchases.
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all purchases everywhere, every time-no matter how much you spend. Points don’t expire.
- Earn 3 points per every dollar spent on travel purchases (car, hotel, airline) booked through the Bank of America Travel Center – powered by Expedia.
- No annual fee and no international transaction fees.
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 9 billing cycles.
- Redeem points for travel with no blackout dates, cash back or gift cards.
- Get a 75% rewards bonus on the base earn of every purchase you make when you’re a Business Advantage Relationship Rewards Platinum Honors tier client. That means you will earn 2.62 points for every $1 you spend and 4.12 points per every $1 you spend at the Bank of America Travel Center.
Is Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard worth it?
Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard is a great no-annual fee travel card with three points per dollar on travel booked through Bank of America Travel Center and a simple unlimited 1.5 points per dollar on all purchases.
- Qualifying cardholders – based upon eligible cardholder account balances – receive 75% more points back on every point earned, bringing the rewards rates from 1.5 to 2.62 points and from 3 to 4.12 points; this is a significant benefit for businesses with big expenses
- No annual feel
- No foreign transaction fee
- Only travel earns 3 points per dollar, and it must be booked through the Bank of America Travel Center
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||$0|
|Balance Transfer Fee||4% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||4% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.