Rating: 5 Stars
Cash Back In Categories That Are Common Expenditures
|Regular APR:||15.74% – 25.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 15 billing cycles|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 billing cycles on any balance transfers made in the first 60 days of account opening|
|Rewards Rate:||3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings|
2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
Up to $2,500 in combined 3% category and 2% grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases
1% cash back on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- No annual fee
- $200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 3% cash back on gas or your choice of one of five other popular categories, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases) and unlimited 1% on all other purchases
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 15.99% – 25.99% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers
- No expiration on rewards
- If you’re a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% – 75% more cash back on every purchase
Bank of America Cash Rewards worth it?
Bank of America Cash Rewards is a strong card for cardholders who spend a lot on gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores or home improvements and furnishings, which earn 3% cash back and are selected by the cardholder monthly.
- $200 signup bonus after spending $1000 in first 90 days of account opening
- 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- 3% and 2% rewards rate is capped at $2,500 in combined purchases per quarter
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount of each transfer or $10, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||See Terms|
|Penalty APR||Up to 29.99%|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.