Rating: 5 Stars
Student Travel Rewards Redeemable Through Travel Sites
|Regular APR:||16.74% – 24.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for first 12 billing cycles|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases|
No blackout dates or restrictions and points do not expire
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don?t expire
- 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want you’re not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- If you’re a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% – 75% more points on every purchase
Is Bank of America Travel Rewards for Students worth it?
Travel Rewards from Bank of America for Students is an excellent card for students who want travel rewards. This card is identical to the Bank of America Cash Rewards card, which is a great card for travelers who want a flexible travel rewards program that allows them to redeem points on third-party travel sites for no annual fee.
- 25,000 online point bonus after spending $1,000 in first 90 days after account opening that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Build your credit
- Unlimited 1.5X points an all purchases
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Travel rewards when redeemed for cash are much less than cash value from cash back rewards cards
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% on transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||See Terms|
|Penalty APR||Up to 29.99%|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.