Rating: 4 Stars
Long Debt and Purchase Payoff Period
|Regular APR:||14.74% ? 24.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 15 billing cycles|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days|
|Credit Needed:||(670 ? 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 14.74% – 24.74% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. Paying late won’t automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply
- Access your FICO Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app
Is BankAmericard worth it?
BankAmericard from Bank of America is a great card for purchases and balance transfers with 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles (for balance transfers made in the first 60 days). This card does not offer rewards.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days
- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for any purchases
- No rewards
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the balance transfer amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||See Terms (has exception)|
$0 Fraud Liability
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.