Rating: 4 Stars
Finance Apple Purchases
|Regular APR:||24.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Credit Needed:||(0 – 300) Limited/No|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Special financing on purchases made at Apple within the first 30 days of account opening. Promo period based on purchase amount: 6 months: less than $499, 12 months: $499 to less than $999, 18 months: $999 and over
- $0 Fraud Liability protection on unauthorized purchases
- ID Theft Protection 24/7 assistance should you become the victim of identity theft
- $0 annual fee
Is Barclaycard Financing Visa worth it?
Barclaycard Financing Visa is a solid card for people looking to finance a large Apple purchase without interest over six to 18 months. It’s not a true 0% Intro APR, because the interest is deferred, so cardholders who do not pay off the purchase amount before the close of the promotional period will owe interest charges extending back to the purchase date. Other cards offer 0% intro APR for the same time period without deferred interest.
- Pay off Apple purchases over time without interest
- No annual fee
- Interest is deferred
- Foreign transaction fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount of each transaction or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the amount of each cash advance or $10, whichever is greater|
$0 Fraud Liability
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.