Rating: 5 Stars
Bonus For American Airlines Travelers
|Regular APR:||17.49%, 21.49% or 26.49% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 billing cycles on transfers made in first 45 days|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases|
Earn 1X AAdvantage? miles for every one dollar spent on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 ? 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 60,000 AAdvantage? bonus miles after making your first purchase and paying the annual fee in full in the first 90 days. Offer ends 10/31/19.
- Get up to $25 back as statement credits on inflight Wi-Fi purchases every anniversary year on American Airlines operated flights.
- Anniversary Companion Certificate ? each anniversary year, earn a Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) after spending $20,000 on purchases and your account remains open for 45 days after your anniversary date.
- Earn 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases.
- Earn 1X AAdvantage? miles for every one dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Inflight savings ? Receive 25% inflight savings as statement credits on food and beverages when you use your card on American Airlines operated flights.
Is Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard worth it?
Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard is a great card for American Airlines travelers, with 2x miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases.
- 60,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after making your first purchase and paying the annual fee in full in the first 90 days
- Anniversary Companion Certificate each anniversary year, earn a Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) after spending $20,000 on purchases and your account remains open for 45 days after your anniversary date
- No foreign transaction fee
- $99 annual fee
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount of each transfer or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the amount of each cash advance or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Trip Cancellation and Interruption Coverage|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.