Rating: 5 Stars
For Southeastern U.S. Residents to Get Cash Back On Gas, Utilities, and Groceries
|Regular APR:||14.99% – 23.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 12 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 12 months|
|Rewards Rate:||Get 3% cash back on gas|
2% cash back on utilities and groceries
1% cash back on all other qualifying purchases
|Credit Needed:||(740 – 850) Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Get 3% cash back on gas and 2% cash back on utilities and groceries for the first $1,000 in combined purchases between gas, utilities, and groceries. Get 1% cash back on all other qualifying purchases
- Get 10% bonus cash when you redeem rewards into your BB&T checking or savings account
- Enjoy flexible rewards you can use for cash back, statement credit, gift cards and more
- 0% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Variable APRs ranging from Prime + 9.99% to Prime + 18.99%; current rates are 14.99% to 23.99%
- No annual fee
Is BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards Card worth it?
BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards Card is a great card for people in the BB&T service area – this is most of the Southeastern U.S. excluding Florida – who want to earn cash back on monthly expenses and have the option to pay off debt and finance purchases. This card offers 3% cash back on gas and 2% cash back on utilities and groceries for $1,000 in combined purchases between gas, utilities, and groceries. The Intro APR is 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases
- No annual fee
- No Penalty APR
- Foreign transaction fee
- 3% cash back is only for gas, 2% cash back is only for utilities and groceries – cards from nationwide issuers can offer more 3% and 2% categories or 1.5% ? 2% flat-rate cash back across all categories
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount of each cash advance or $10, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% or $10 minimum on transactions greater than $10|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.