Rating: 5 Stars
Build Personal and Business Credit For BBVA Customers
|Regular APR:||17.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 3x points at office supply stores|
Earn 2x points at gas stations and restaurants
Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases
|Credit Needed:||(0 – 300) Bad/Limited|
|Annual Fee:||$0 for the first year, $40 after that|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- You pay no annual fee for the first year with BBVA Secured Visa? Business Credit Card. After that, you pay a low fee of $40 per year
- Before applying for the Secured Visa Business Credit Card, you must open a Secured Credit Card Savings Account. The minimum opening deposit is $500. You can make deposits at any time in $100 increments.
- Your available credit will be 90% of your savings account balance. You can add funds to your account to increase your credit limit
- Manage your account at your convenience, with online services that allow you to track employee expenses, pay bills online, view and download up to 24 months of past account statements, and integrate expenses, data, and reports with accounting software packages
- Add employee cards to your account at no additional cost. You can set individual spending limits for each employee, and their purchases will be itemized on your statement for easy recordkeeping
- Keep your business expenses separate from personal expenses to make it easier to track spending and prepare your taxes
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases
- Earn 3x points at office supply stores and 2x points at gas stations and restaurants
- Enroll your BBVA Visa Business Rewards Credit Card with Visa SavingsEdge and shop at participating merchants to save up to 15%
Is BBVA Compass Secured Visa Business worth it?
BBVA Compass Secured Visa Business is a great card for business owners near a BBVA branch looking to build personal and business credit by putting down a deposit. The option to add employee cards to your account at no additional cost and the rewards program make this card a great choice for a business secured card.
- Build your personal and business credit
- Add employee cards to your account at no additional cost
- Earn 3x points at office supply stores
- Foreign transaction fee
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- Must apply in-branch – branches are only in Alabama, California, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, and New Mexico
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of each advance ($10 minimum)|
|Cash Advance Fee||4% of the amount of each cash advance (including any balance transfer), whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.