Rating: 5 Stars
Simple Cash Back With No Annual Fee
|Regular APR:||16.24% – 26.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 15 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 months|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24% – 26.24% variable APR after that
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24% – 26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
Is Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card worth it?
Quicksilver Cash Rewards from Capital One is a great card with an ongoing 1.5% cash back rate across all spending categories and no annual fee.
- Simple flat-rate cash back of 1.5% on all purchases
- $150 one-time cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months of account opening
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Does not offer higher rewards in one category vs. another category – no rotating high cash back opportunities
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3%|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.