Rating: 5 Stars
Simple Cash Back For Fair Credit
|Regular APR:||26.96% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||1.5% Cash Back on every purchase, every day|
|Credit Needed:||(580-669) Average/Fair/Limited|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Earn cash rewards without signing up for rotating categories
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Monitor your credit profile with the CreditWise app, free for everyone
- $0 fraud liability if your card is ever lost or stolen
- No limit to how much cash back you can earn, and cash back doesn’t expire for the life of the account
- Help strengthen your credit for the future with responsible card use
- Get customized alerts and manage your account with the Capital One mobile app
Is Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card worth it?
QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards from Capital One is a great card with an ongoing 1.5% cash back rate across all spending categories and a reasonable $39 annual fee. QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards is available to cardholders with average or limited credit and has a high APR.
- Simple flat-rate cash back of 1.5% on all purchases
- No foreign transaction fee
- High APR
- No intro bonus
- Does not offer higher rewards in one category vs. another category – no rotating high cash back opportunities
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||$0|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.