Rating: 5 Stars
High Cash Back On Dining And Entertainment
|Regular APR:||16.74% – 25.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||4% unlimited cash back on dining and entertainment|
2% at grocery stores
1% on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
|Annual Fee:||$0 intro for first year; $95 after that|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Plus, earn 8% cash back on tickets at Vivid Seats through May 2020.
- Receive a monthly statement credit for a Postmates Unlimited monthly membership through Dec. 2019 with the Capital One Savor Card
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won?t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that
Is Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card worth it?
Savor Cash Rewards from Capital One is a great card for people who spend a lot on going out for dining and for entertainment.
- 4x rewards on dining and entertainment
- $300 cash bonus when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- No travel rewards
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||$0|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.