Rating: 5 Stars
Cash Back On Dining And Entertainment With 0% Intro APR And No Annual Fee
|Regular APR:||16.74% – 25.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 15 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 months|
|Rewards Rate:||3% unlimited cash back on dining and entertainment|
2% at grocery stores
1% on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won?t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24% – 26.24% variable APR after that
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24% – 26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
- No foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
Is Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card worth it?
SavorOne Cash Rewards from Capital One is a great card for people who spend a lot on going out for dining and for entertainment with no annual fee. It’s also a strong card for paying off purchases over time or paying off debt.
- 3x rewards on dining and entertainment
- $150 cash bonus when you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- Lower rewards rate than Capital One Savor
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3%|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.