Rating: 5 Stars
Travel Rewards and 0% Intro APR
|Regular APR:||14.24% – 24.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 12 billing cycles|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||1.25 Miles per dollar on every purchase, every day|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Earn a bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
- Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 16.24% – 26.24% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers
- Earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
- Transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
- Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 14.24% ? 24.24% variable APR after that
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates and fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Miles won?t expire for the life of the account and there?s no limit to how many you can earn
Is Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card worth it?
VentureOne from Capital One is a great travel card with a solid sign up bonus and ongoing rewards rate, no annual fee, and a low regular APR.
- 20,000 mile bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening, equal to $200 in travel
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- 0% APR for your first 12 billing cycles on purchases
- 0% intro APR is not for balance transfers
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||None|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Emergency Card Replacement|
|Emergency Cash Disbursement|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.