Rating: 5 Stars
Rewards on Monthly Expenses
|Regular APR:||15.99% – 27.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 12 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 12 months on qualifying balance transfers|
|Rewards Rate:||3X points on eating and out and ordering in, travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals, and on gas stations, rideshares, transit and popular streaming services|
1X points on other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
|Card Brand:||American Express|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months ? that?s a $300 cash redemption value
- $0 annual fee and no foreign currency conversion fee
- Earn 3X points on eating out and ordering in
- Earn 3X points on travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
- Earn 3X points on gas stations, rideshares and transit
- Earn 3X points on popular streaming services
- Earn 1X points on other purchases
Is Wells Fargo Propel American Express worth it?
Wells Fargo Propel American Express is a competitive rewards card with 3X rewards in a number of popular spending categories including monthly expenses like gas stations, transit, and popular streaming services. Rewards are 1X on all other purchases.
- 3x rewards in a number of popular spending categories
- 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
- No annual fee
- 1x rewards rate on all other purchases is not a competitive rate
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% for 120 days, then 5%|
|Cash Advance Fee||5%|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.