Rating: 5 Stars
Startups Can Get Approved For This Rewards Business Card With $100,000 In Bank Account
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||7 points per dollar spent on rideshares and taxis (all points multipliers are for Brex Exclusive members only)|
4 points per dollar spent on travel booked through Brex Travel
3 points per dollar spent at restaurants
2 points per dollar spent on recurring software/SaaS purchases
1 point per dollar spent on everything else
|Credit Needed:||(740-850) Excellent|
|Annual Fee:||Up to $60|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Expenses are consolidated over 30 days into one monthly payment.
- $100,000 in a bank account is required for Brex Card for Startups.
- No personal guarantee needed – we do not ask for a personal credit check or security deposit during the application.
- Instant approvals and access a virtual card immediately for online and recurring transactions. Seamlessly add new users, issue new cards, and set specific spending limits.
- Enjoy worldwide acceptance with no foreign transaction fees.
- Make employee expenses seamless – automated receipt-capture and expense matching and reconciliation via text and email.
- Simplify reconciliation with built-in integrations with Quickbooks, Xero and more.
- Never liable for unauthorized transactions. Your account stays secure with 24/7 real-time fraud monitoring.
Is Brex Card for Startups worth it?
Brex Card for Startups is a credit card for startup businesses that offers a significantly higher credit limit than other business cards. The annual fee for Brex cards is up to $60, significantly lower than the annual fee for traditional business cards.
- High credit limits
- No personal guarantee required – does not impact personal credit
- Requires $100,000 in a bank account to qualify
- No intro bonus
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||$0|
|Balance Transfer Fee||No Balance Transfers Allowed|
|Cash Advance Fee||No Cash Advances Allowed|
$0 Fraud Liability
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.