Rating: 4 Stars
Upgraded Delta Perks for Business
|Regular APR:||17.74% – 26.74% Variable|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta|
1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases
Miles don?t expire
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
|Card Brand:||American Express|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Check your first bag for free and save up to $60 on a round trip Delta flight.
- Find room for your carry-on and settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit with the American Express Delta Card.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases. Miles don’t expire.
- Terms and limitations apply
Is Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express worth it?
Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express is a great travel card for people who fly Delta often. Perks include priority boarding, a free checked bag, and no foreign transaction fee.
- 30,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in purchases in first 90 days of account opening
- Two miles on every dollar spent on Delta purchases (this means Delta.com purchases and in-flight purchases on top of Delta flights)
- Check your first bag free on Delta flights
- Miles contribute towards Delta’s Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) which can get you seat upgrades and mileage bonuses
- No foreign transaction fee
- Other points programs – Chase Ultimate Rewards, American Express Membership Rewards, Citi ThankYou Rewards, and Marriott Bonvoy – have simpler rewards programs
- $195 annual fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% on transaction amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% on transaction amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|Penalty APR||29.99% Variable|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.