Rating: 4 Stars
Business Line of Credit
|Regular APR:||Fee Rates range from 1.5% to 10% based on a number of business performance factors. Apply to find out what your Fee Rate could be.|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Credit Needed:||To qualify, your business needs to be at least one year old. You should have revenues of $50,000 annually or $4,200 per month over the last three months. Kabbage does not provide credit access to businesses in the following industries: marijuana, CBD, firearms, gambling, financial institutions, lending or non-profit organizations|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- The Kabbage Card is tied to your business’s Kabbage account, letting you access your business line of credit the moment you need capital
- The Kabbage Card is only available to current Kabbage customers
- When you use the Kabbage Card, you take a loan from your business?s available loan funds for the exact amount of the purchase
- Each transaction creates a new, six-month loan with the same fees and terms as your business’s other six-month loans
- The Kabbage Card is ready whenever you need to pay an online bill, secure great inventory pricing, cover an unexpected expense or take advantage of a timely opportunity
- There are no additional fees or costs to use. Like other Kabbage loans, using the card won?t impact your credit
Is Kabbage Card worth it?
Kabbage Card is a solid card for business owners requiring funding. The card is available only to business owners with a Kabbage account and acts a revolving line of credit, meaning as you use up some of your credit line, it is replenished. The card doesn’t earn rewards, so this is not a traditional credit card, it?s really just for making accessing your business loan more convenient.
- Take exactly what you need – when you use the Kabbage Card, you take a loan from your business’s available loan funds for the exact amount of the purchase, it’s a revolving line of credit
- Approval process is fast – Kabbage can approve you in minutes for up to $200,000 when they are able to automatically obtain your business data and verify your bank account
- Unsecured business loan: does not require collateral
- Fee rate is higher than APR you would get with most traditional credit cards
- Personal guarantee
- No rewards
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||No Balance Transfers Allowed|
|Cash Advance Fee||No Cash Advances Allowed|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.