Rating: 4 Stars
Perks For Southwest Airlines Travelers
|Regular APR:||17.99% – 24.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||2 points per $1 spent on Southwest purchases and Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partner purchases|
1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(740-850) Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn up to 60,000 points. Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, earn 20,000 points after you spend $12,000 on purchases in the first 12 months your account is open
- 7,500 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- $75 Southwest travel credit each year.
- 4 Upgraded Boardings per year when available.
- 20% back on in-flight drinks and WiFi.
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest purchases and Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partner purchases.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Is Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Card worth it?
Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority is a great card for travelers who fly Southwest frequently with a significant intro bonus of up to 60,000 points by the end of the first year and perks; for example, cardholders receive four upgraded boardings per year when available.
- 40,000 one-time bonus points offer after you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months of account opening
- $75 annual travel credit
- 2 points per dollar on Southwest purchases and Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partner purchases
- No foreign transaction fee
- $149 annual fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||5% of the amount of each transfer or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.