Rating: 5 Stars
Grocery and Gas Rewards For People Who Make A Lot Of Small Purchases
|Regular APR:||15.49% – 25.49% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 15 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 months|
|Rewards Rate:||2 ThankYou Points per dollar at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year, then 1 point per dollar|
1 point per dollar on all other purchases
Every purchase is rounded up to nearest 10 points ($3 cup of coffee earns 10 points, $12 pizza earns 20 points)
|Credit Needed:||(670 ? 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- The Citi Rewards+ Card – the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase, with no cap
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 15.49% – 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Earn 2X ThankYou Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases.
- Get 10% Points Back for the first 100,000 ThankYou Points you redeem per year
Is Citi Rewards+ worth it?
Citi Rewards+ is a solid card for cardholders who shop at supermarkets and gas stations with high frequency. This card is also good for paying for purchases over time and balance transfers with 0% Intro APR for 15 months.
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 within 90 days of account opening
- 10% points back for the first 100,000 points you earn every year
- No annual fee
- ThankYou points convert to cash back at a lower than average rate than other points
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2.7% in USD|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the balance transfer amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||N/A|
|Penalty APR||29.99% APR|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.