Rating: 4 Stars
Rewards for Celebrity Cruise Ship Travelers
|Regular APR:||16.74% – 24.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||2 points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases with Celebrity Cruises and our sister brands, Royal Caribbean International and Azamara Club Cruises|
Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- No Annual Fee or Foreign Transaction Fees. Enjoy the freedom to explore off the beaten path with your Visa Signature card
- Receive 10,000 Bonus Points after making a qualifying transaction in the first 90 days of account opening – worth $100 in onboard credit
- 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases with Celebrity Cruises and our sister brands, Royal Caribbean International and Azamara Club Cruises. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Redeem your MyCruise points for onboard credit, cruise discounts and vacations, plus more
Is Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature worth it?
Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature is a solid card for people who take cruises on Celebrity Cruises and and their sister brands, Royal Caribbean International and Azamara Club Cruises.
Cardholders earn 2 MyCruise points for every dollar spent on purchases with these partners. There is a $69 annual fee version of this card which provides cardholders additional discounts on Celebrity-related bookings and onboard purchases.
- Receive 10,000 MyCruise points after making a qualifying transaction in the first 90 days of account opening – worth $100 in onboard credit
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases with Celebrity Cruises and their sister brands, Royal Caribbean International and Azamara Club Cruises
- No annual fee
- Other cards offer the same rewards rate – 2 points per $1 – on all purchases and allow redemption outside of cruise-related purchases
Why 4 Stars?
5 Stars. ?????
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater|
|Penalty APR||Up To 29.99%|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Reimbursement|
|Emergency Card Replacement|
|Emergency Cash Disbursement|
|Extended Warranty Protection|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
|Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Reimbursement|
|Trip Delay Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.