Rating: 4 Stars
Good Starter Card
|Regular APR:||17.99% – 23.99% Variable|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||1% Cash Back on Eligible Purchases and Double Cash Back at the NASCAR.com Superstore, terms apply|
|Credit Needed:||(300-669): Bad/Fair|
|Annual Fee:||$0 – $99|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Qualified applicants will receive exclusive benefits such as 1% cash back rewards on all purchases, no annual fee, and a competitive APR. Terms apply.
- Get double cash back rewards at the NASCAR.com Superstore. Terms Apply.
- Find out if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score. It?s fast, easy, and secure.
- Zero Fraud Liability ensures that your account is protected against unauthorized charges.
- Accounts are automatically reviewed for credit line increase opportunities.
- Take advantage of free online access to your Experian credit score and credit report summary. Terms apply.
- CreditOneBank.com and the Credit One Bank mobile app makes it easy to access and manage all your account information and make payments whether you’re at home or on-the-go.
- Always know what’s happening with your account with custom email and text alerts to remind you about your payment due date, notify you when a payment posts, or warn you if your available credit runs low.
Is Credit One Bank NASCAR Visa worth it?
Credit One Bank NASCAR Visa is a solid card for NASCAR fans to build credit – it reports to the three major credit bureaus monthly, doesn’t require a deposit upfront, and offers 2% cash back at the NASCAR.com superstore. Cash back offers are on eligible purchases and vary, but applicants do receive cash back.
- Free access to Experian credit score monthly online
- Get cash back. Terms apply.
- Higher than average APR
- Up to $99 annual fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3% or $1.00, whichever is greater|
|Balance Transfer Fee||N/A|
|Cash Advance Fee||$5.00/8% or $10.00/3%, whichever is|
greater (see terms)
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.