Rating: 4 Stars
For Farmers Insurance Products, Gas, and Home Improvement
|Regular APR:||15.24% – 22.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 12 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 12 months on qualifying balance transfers|
|Rewards Rate:||3X points for $1 spent on Farmers products|
3X points for $1 spent on Fuel / Gas
3X points for $1 spent on Home Improvement
1X points for $1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- You will earn 3,000 points after spending $500 in the first 90 days from Account opening
- 3 Points for each $1.00 of Net New Purchases made on eligible Farmers and other insurers’ products
- 3 Points for each $1.00 of Net New Purchases made on Gasoline and Home Improvement.
- 1 Point for each $1.00 of Net New Purchases made everywhere else Visa is accepted
- 1,000 Points on every Account anniversary date
- 0% introductory purchase APR for 12 months. After that your APR will be 15.24% to 22.24% based on Prime rate and creditworthiness
Is Farmers Rewards Visa worth it?
Farmers Rewards Visa is a solid card for people who spend a lot on gas and home improvement. Gas and home improvement earn 3X points per $1. Farmers products earn 3X points per $1, so Farmers customers are a good fit for this card. There are few if any cards that give 3X rewards on insurance products. Some other cards offer at least 2% on all purchases.
- 3X points for $1 spent on Farmers products
- 3X points for $1 spent on Fuel / Gas
- 3X points for $1 spent on Home Improvement
- No annual fee
- Other cards offer higher than 3% on gas and home improvement and some other cards offer at least 2% on all purchases
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $10 or 3%, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5%, whichever is greater|
$0 Fraud Liability
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.