Rating: 5 Stars
Starter Business Cash Back Card
|Regular APR:||15.24% – 21.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 12 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 12 months|
|Rewards Rate:||5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year|
2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
1% unlimited cash back on all other card purchases.
|Credit Needed:||(740-850) Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No Annual Fee
Is Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card worth it?
Ink Business Cash from Chase is a great card for small business owners whose expenses are at least $25,000 and who spend a lot on office supplies and phone, internet, or cable TV service. These categories receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent.
- Intro bonus of $500 after you spend $3,000 on purchases in first 90 days from account opening
- Free employee cards
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
- Rewards redemption value increases when you combine rewards with any of several annual fee Chase cards
- 5% and 2% cash back rates are capped at $25,000 in combined purchases
- Foreign transaction fee
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||5% on transaction amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% on transaction amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.