Rating: 4 Stars
Solid Starter Card with Cash Rewards
|Regular APR:||17.99% to 23.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||1% cash back rewards on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||(300 – 669) Bad/Limited/No|
|Annual Fee:||$0 – $99|
|Card Brand:||Credit One|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Cash Back Rewards – Earn cash back rewards on eligible purchases
- Free Credit Score – View your Experian credit score and credit report summary online
- Zero Fraud Liability – Know you won?t be held responsible for unauthorized charges
- Credit Line Increases – Receive regular account reviews for credit line increases
- More Rewards – Automatically earn More Cash Back Rewards for using your Credit One Bank card at participating merchants
Is Credit One Bank Visa Credit Card worth it?
Credit One Bank Visa is a solid card for people to build credit – it reports to the three major credit bureaus monthly, doesn’t require a deposit upfront, and offers 1% cash rewards on all purchases. Cash rewards are not in the form of traditional cash back, instead they can be redeemed for national, local, and special offers.
- Free access to Experian credit score monthly online
- Get cash back
- Higher than average APR
- Up to $99 annual fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3% on transaction amount (USD) or $1, whichever is greater.|
|Balance Transfer Fee||No Balance Transfers Allowed|
|Cash Advance Fee||8% on transaction amount or $5, whichever is greater. Or 5% on transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater. Or 3% on transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater.|
$0 Fraud Liability
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.