Rating: 5 Stars
Higher Than Average Travel Rewards Rate Across All Purchases
|Regular APR:||17.99% – 24.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases|
Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don’t expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee
Is Bank of America Premium Rewards worth it?
Bank of America Premium Rewards is a strong card for cardholders who spend a lot on travel and dining, with 2 points per dollar in those categories and 1.5 points per dollar on all other purchases.
- Intro bonus of 50,000 points after spending $3,000 in purchases in first 90 days after account opening – that’s $500 in value
- Travel rewards can be earned not only on airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, but also entertainment attractions like museums and amusement parks, and transportation expenses like taxis and parking garages
- No foreign transaction fee
- High regular APR
- $95 annual fee
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||$0|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount of each transfer or $10, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||See Terms|
|Penalty APR||Up to 29.99%|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.