Rating: 5 Stars
Rewards for Disney Fans
|Regular APR:||17.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 6 months on select Disney vacation packages or the purchase of a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club? Resort|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on everyday card purchases. This means you earn 1 Disney Rewards Dollar for every $100 spent on purchases|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- New Cardmembers: Earn a $50 statement credit after your first purchase with the Chase Disney Rewards Visa Card
- Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on everyday card purchases. This means you earn 1 Disney Rewards Dollar for every $100 spent on purchases
- There are no limits to the number of Disney Rewards Dollars you can earn
- Redeem toward products and offerings at most Disney locations, including Theme Park tickets, hotel stays, toys and more
- Save 10% on select purchases at Disney store and shopDisney.com
- Get access to exclusive Disney Visa Cardmember events at Disney store
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations and 10% off select dining locations on most days at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Visa Cardmember-exclusive photo opportunities with Disney or Star Wars Characters, held in private locations at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts
- Special vacation financing on select Disney vacation packages
- Savings aboard Disney Cruise Line when using your card to pay for select onboard purchases
Is Chase Disney Rewards Visa worth it?
Chase Disney Rewards Visa Card is a great card for Disney fans. Every dollar you spend with this card earns 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars and this is a no annual fee.
- Earn a $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- No annual fee
- Exclusive photo opportunities with Disney or Star Wars Characters, held in private locations at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts
- Rewards must be transferred to a Disney Rewards Redemption Card before being used. The card itself expires after a year, but you can transfer rewards to a new card before the expiration date.
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.