Rating: 5 Stars
Earn Cash Back And Pay Off Purchases and Debt
|Regular APR:||17.24% – 25.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 15 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 billing cycles for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days|
|Rewards Rate:||3% cash back offer on up to $20,000 in purchases in the first 12 months|
Unlimited ongoing 1.5% cash back
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit Journey
- No annual fee
Is Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card worth it?
Chase Freedom Unlimited is a simple cash back card with a nice 3% double cash back intro offer. It is a good option for someone looking to get cash back in all categories and optionally complete a balance transfer with 0% interest for 15 months on balance transfers and purchases.
- Simple unlimited 1.5% cash back in all categories
- Double cash back intro offer up to $20,000 in purchases
- 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Can transfer points to other Chase-branded rewards cards with Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Foreign transaction fee
- Below average ongoing cash back rate
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.