Rating: 5 Stars
Rewards On Common Business Expenses
|Regular APR:||18.24% – 23.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||3x points on first $150,000 spent on travel, shipping, Internet, cable, phone, and advertisements on social media and search sites|
Unlimited 1 point per $1 spent elsewhere
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That?s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards?
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases – with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don’t expire as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
Is Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card worth it?
Ink Business Preferred from Chase is a great card for small businesses with significant travel, shipping, online advertisement, internet, cable, and/or phone expenses. These expenses earn 3x points on the Chase Ink Business Preferred card.
- 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points if you spend $5,000 within the first three months is valued at $1,000 through the Ultimate Rewards portal or can be transferred
- Reasonable annual fee
- 3x points for a number of business expense categories
- 3X points are capped at $150,000 spend
- No Intro APR to fund business purchases
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||5% of the amount of each transaction or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the amount of each transaction or $15, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.