Rating: 5 Stars
Rewards Program Bonus for Travelers
|Regular APR:||18.24% – 25.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||2X points on travel and dining|
1 point on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
Is Chase Sapphire Preferred Card worth it?
Sapphire Preferred from Chase is a strong card with a generous rewards program, especially for travelers. Cardholders receive points on all purchases and get an extra 25% in points rewards when redeemed for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 60,000 one-time bonus points offer after you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months of account opening which is $750 in travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- No foreign transaction fees and no penalty APR
- $95 Annual Fee
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||5% of the amount of each transfer or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.