Rating: 4 Stars
Significant Travel Rewards For A Significant Fee
|Regular APR:||18.99% – 25.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||3 points per dollar immediately after earning your $300 travel credit|
3 points per dollar on dining at restaurants
1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(740-850) Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That?s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Named ‘Best Premium Travel Credit Card’ for 2018 by MONEY Magazine
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- $0 foreign transaction fees.
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass Select
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre
Is Chase Sapphire Reserve Card worth it?
Sapphire Reserve from Chase is a great card with a generous rewards program that more than pays for the annual fee in most cases. It is especially valuable for travelers. Cardholders receive points on all purchases and get an extra 50% in points rewards when redeemed for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 50,000 one-time bonus points offer after you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months of account opening
- $300 annual travel credit
- 3 points per dollar on travel and dining purchases
- No foreign transaction fees and no penalty APR
- $450 annual fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||5% of the amount of each transfer or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.