Rating: 5 Stars
Pay Off Debt with No Balance Transfer Fee
|Regular APR:||16.74% – 25.49% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 15 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 months|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Transfer balances with an introductory fee of $0 during the first 60 days your account is open. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 5% of the amount transferred, with a minimum of $5
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers from account opening. After that, 16.99% – 25.74% variable APR.
- No annual fee
- Credit Journey gives you unlimited access to your credit score and more. It?s free, even if you are not a Chase customer. Checking your score does not affect your credit
Is Chase Slate worth it?
Chase Slate Card is an excellent card for anyone looking to pay off debt. This card has no balance transfer fee during the first 60 days your account is open. The payoff period is long: 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
The balance transfer intro offer is capped at your available credit limit, or $15,000, whichever is lower. You cannot transfer a balance from another Chase account. All of this is standard but important to note.
- Transfer balances with an introductory fee of $0 during the first 60 days your account is open.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- No rewards
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||No fee on transfers made within 60 days of account opening. After that: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.