Rating: 4 Stars
Admirals Club Lounge Access
|Regular APR:||17.74% – 25.74%* (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||2 AAdvantage miles per dollar on eligible American Airlines purchases|
1 AAdvantage mile per dollar on other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(740 – 850) Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage? bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club membership for you and access for guests traveling with you
- Complimentary Admirals Club lounge access for authorized users
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation
Is Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard worth it?
Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard is a great card for travelers who fly American Airlines frequently. This card offers Admirals Club lounge access as a perk.
- Intro bonus of 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after $5,000 spent in first 90 days of account opening
- Solid rewards rate on American Airlines travel and dining – earn 2 AAdvantage miles per dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, 1 AAdvantage mile per dollar spent on other purchases
- Free Admirals Club Access – $550-$650 value
- No foreign transaction fee
- $450 annual fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||0%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the balance transfer amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|Penalty APR||Up to 29.99% (Variable)|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.