Rating: 4 Stars
For American Airlines Travelers
|Regular APR:||17.49% to 25.49% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 2 AAdvantage miles per dollar on American Airlines purchases|
Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for each $1 spent on purchases at restaurants (including cafes, bars, lounges, and fast food restaurants) and at gas stations
Earn 1 AAdvantage mile on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
|Annual Fee:||$0 in first year, $99 after first year|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after $2,500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles are not available if you have received a new account bonus for a Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select account in the past 48 months.
- Earn AAdvantage miles on purchases
- Experience truly rewarding travel
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
Is Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard worth it?
CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard is a great card for travelers who fly American Airlines.
- Intro bonus of 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after $2,500 spent in first 90 days of account opening
- Solid rewards rate on American Airlines travel and business purchases – earn 2 AAdvantage miles per dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, restaurants and gas stations
- No foreign transaction fee
- $99 fee after first year
- Travel perks are specific to American Airlines
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater|
|Penalty APR||Up to 29.99% (Variable)|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.