Rating: 5 Stars
Pay Off Debt and Get Presale Tickets
|Regular APR:||14.49 – 25.49 (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 18 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 18 months for transfers in first 120 days|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Low intro APR plus VIP Access
- Make the most of great savings with the Citi Diamond Preferred card, by taking advantage of its introductory low APR on credit card balance transfers, as well as purchases with no annual fee
- Apply for the Citi Diamond Preferred card and start saving today. Experience great benefits like VIP packages to concerts, sporting events and more with access to Citi Private Pass
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months from date of account opening on purchases and 0% Intro APR for 18 months from date of first transfer of balance. After that, the variable APR will be 15.49% – 25.49%, based on creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening
- Choose to pay your bill on any available due date in the beginning, middle or end of the month. Enjoy the flexibility of paying your full balance or just the minimum payment due each month
Is Citi Diamond Preferred Card worth it?
Citi Diamond Preferred Card is a great card for paying off debt over a long period of time. The 0% Intro period is for 18 months, which is almost the longest intro period available.
Citi? Diamond Preferred offers Citi Entertainment as a benefit. You get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events annually.
- Citi Entertainment as a benefit
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months from date of first transfer of balance for transfers in first 120 days
- No annual fee
- 5% balance transfer fee
- Foreign transaction fee
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater|
|Penalty APR||Up to 29.99%|
|Citi? Identity Theft Solutions|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.