Rating: 5 Stars
Pay Off Debt Over Time
|Regular APR:||16.24% – 26.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 12 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 21 months|
|Credit Needed:||(670 ? 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee Ever
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months from date of first transfer. All transfers must be completed in first 4 months. After that, the variable APR will be 16.24% – 26.24%, based on your creditworthiness
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 12 months from date of account opening. After that, the variable APR will be 16.24% – 26.24%, based on your creditworthiness
- If you transfer a balance with this offer, after your 0% Intro purchase APR expires, both new purchases and unpaid purchase balances will automatically accrue interest until all balances, including your transferred balances, are paid in full
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day – just say “representative”
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month
Is Citi Simplicity Card worth it?
Citi Simplicity Card is an excellent card for paying off debt with 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers. This card has no rewards.
- 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers
- No late fees
- No annual fee
- No rewards
- Higher than average balance transfer fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||5% on transaction amount or $5, whichever is greater.|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% on transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater.|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.