Rating: 5 Stars
For American Airlines Business Travelers
|Regular APR:||17.74% – 25.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||2 AAdvantage miles per dollar on purchases at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers, car rental merchants and at gas stations*|
1 AAdvantage mile per dollar on other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
|Annual Fee:||$0 in first year, $99 after first year|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Designed for businesses
- Earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after making $3,000 in purchases in first 3 months of account opening
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries to reduce travel costs and boost your bottom line*
- 25% savings on American Airlines inflight Wi-Fi when you use your card*
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles per $1 spent on purchases at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers, car rental merchants and at gas stations*
- Earn 1 AAdvantage mile per $1 spent on other purchases*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees*
Is CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard worth it?
CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard is a great card for business owners who fly American Airlines.
- Intro bonus of 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after $3,000 spent in first 90 days of account opening
- Solid rewards rate on American Airlines travel and business purchases – earn 2 AAdvantage miles per dollar spent on eligible Ameircan Airlines purchases, gas stations, telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers, and car rental merchants
- No foreign transaction fee
- $99 fee after first year
- Travel perks are specific to American Airlines
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||No Balance Transfers Allowed|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|Penalty APR||Up to 29.99% (Variable)|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.