Rating: 5 Stars
Build Credit For DCU Members But A High Minimum Deposit
|Regular APR:||13.25% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Credit Needed:||(580 – 669) Average/Fair/Limited/No|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Embedded EMV chip – this tiny chip protects your information in a big way
- Mobile Wallet Compatible – works with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Optional overdraft protection – We’ll transfer the balance of any overdrafts from your DCU checking account to your DCU Visa Platinum account up to your available limit
- No annual fee
Is Digital Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Secured worth it?
Digital Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Secured is a great card for building credit. The minimum deposit is high – $500. As with other credit card applications, approval is reliant on not only your credit score but also your income and payment history. If you have a high number of past due, or delinquent, accounts, it will be harder to get approved. Users of this card have reported that they were denied with bad credit, so if you do have bad credit, it would be wise to only apply if you have a good income and solid payment history.
- No fee on cash advances and balance transfers
- Low regular APR
- No annual fee
- $500 minimum deposit
- Must be a DCU member – simple and as low as $15 to join through a participating organization or through a charitable donation
- No rewards
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||None|
|Cash Advance Fee||None|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.