Rating: 5 Stars
Rotating Cash Back and Finance Purchases
|Regular APR:||13.99% – 24.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 14 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 14 months|
|Rewards Rate:||5% cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com and more up to the quarterly maximum, each time you activate|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Intro Offer: Discover will match all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically. There’s no signing up. And no limit to how much is matched.
- Earn 5% cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com and more up to the quarterly maximum, each time you activate.
- Plus, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases – automatically.
- Redeem cash back any amount, any time. Rewards never expire.
- Use your rewards at Amazon.com checkout.
- Get an alert if we find your Social Security number on any of thousands of Dark Web sites. Activate for free.
- No annual fee.
Is Discover it Cash Back Credit Card worth it?
Discover it Cash Back is a solid cash back card with the option to pay off purchases or debt at 0% for 14 months. This card has 5% cash back in popular, rotating categories up to the quarterly max. The ongoing unlimited cash back is 1%, which is an average cash back rate.
Here?s the 2020 Discover 5% cash back Calendar:
|Jan – Mar 2020||Grocery Stores, Walgreens, and CVS|
|Apr – Jun 2020||Gas Stations, Uber, Lyft and Wholesale Clubs|
|Jul – Sep 2020||Restaurants and PayPal|
|Oct – Dec 2020||Amazon.com, Walmart.com and Target.com|
- Discover doubles all earned cash back at end of first year
- 0% Intro APR for 14 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- Quarterly cap for 5% cash back is $1,500
- No intro bonus
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% intro balance transfer fee, up to 5% fee on future balance transfers (see terms)|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% on transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.