Rating: 5 Stars
Double Miles In The First Year And Use Miles As Cash Back
|Regular APR:||14.24% – 25.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 14 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||10.99% for 14 months|
|Rewards Rate:||Unlimited 1.5 miles per dollar spent on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- UNLIMITED BONUS: Discover will match ALL the Miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically. For example, if you earn 35,000 Miles, you get 70,000 Miles. That’s $700 towards travel! The more you earn, the more you get.
- Earn unlimited 1.5x Miles for every dollar spent on all purchases all with no annual fee.
- No Blackout Dates. Simply pay for travel purchases like airlines, hotels, rental cars, and more with your Discover it Miles card.
- Miles Pay You Back. Easily redeem Miles as a statement credit for travel purchases. Or get cash.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO Credit Score, number of recent inquiries and more.
- Get an alert if we find your Social Security number on any of thousands of Dark Web sites.* Activate for free.
Is Discover it Miles Credit Card worth it?
Discover it Miles is a great travel card with 1.5x miles per dollar and the benefit of getting your miles matched at the end of your first year, essentially giving you 3x miles per dollar for your first year. You can also use your miles as cash back.
- Discover matches your miles at the end of your first year
- Higher than average travel rewards rate
- No annual fee
- Not the best rewards rate when compared to best cash back cards’ rewards rate of 2%
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the balance transfer amount or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.