Rating: 5 Stars
Unlimited Flat-Rate Cash Back for Fidelity Customers
|Regular APR:||15.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Unlimited 2% cash back; you earn Reward Points that are deposited into a Fidelity account as cash back|
|Credit Needed:||(740 – 850) Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Unlimited 2% cash back
- Every eligible net $1 spent equals 2 Reward Points
- No limits on total Reward Points and no restrictive categories
- Reward Points will not expire
- Your Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card is Digital Wallet-enabled for: Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
- Deposit your rewards into one account or divide them among several. You can even use your rewards to fund a loved one’s account. Choose from up to eligible accounts, including a Brokerage account, Fidelity Cash Management Account, Fidelity-managed 529 College Savings plan, Retirement account, Fidelity Go account, Fidelity Charitable Giving Account, Fidelity HSA
- The Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card has no Reward Points caps, expirations, or restrictive categories
- No annual fee
Is Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature worth it?
Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature is a great card for Fidelity account holders who would like simple, unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases. To get the 2% cash back rate, you must open a Fidelity account – for example a retirement or 529 college savings account – before you apply for the card. The rewards are deposited into one or more of your Fidelity accounts.
- No annual fee
- Unlimited 2% cash back: Every eligible net $1 spent equals 2 Reward Points
- Fidelity allows you to split your cash back rewards deposit across multiple accounts. Usually this would take an extra step with another credit card.
- No penalty APR
- No signup bonus
- To earn the 2% rewards rate, you’ll have to open an account, like a retirement account or 529 college savings account, before you apply for Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature, or you can use an existing Fidelity account you own.
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either 3% of the amount of each advance or $5 minimum, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Reimbursement|
|Emergency Card Replacement|
|Emergency Cash Disbursement|
|Extended Warranty Protection|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
|Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Reimbursement|
|Trip Delay Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.