Rating: 4 Stars
Cash Back With A Capped Amount But Without An Annual Fee
|Regular APR:||16.24% to 25.24% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 12 billing cycles on any balance transfers made in the first 60 days of account opening|
|Rewards Rate:||3% cash back at restaurants|
2% cash back on gas, grocery store and drug store purchases (on up to $1,500 in combined qualified purchases per quarter)
1% cash back on purchases after $1,500
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- 3% cash back at restaurants and 2% cash back on gas and at grocery and drug stores, up to $1,500 spend per quarter in these combined purchase categories
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other purchases
- Earn a new account bonus worth $100! Earn 10,000 bonus points which can be redeemed for $100 cash back, simply spend $1,000 within 90 days of opening your account
- 0% Introductory APR on Balance Transfers for your first 12 billing cycles after the account is open, then your variable APR will be 15.99%-24.99% based on your creditworthiness
- No international transaction fees on credit purchases
- No Annual Fee
- Click apply now and view the Notices & Disclosures section for Important Rates, Fees and Other Cost Information and Rewards Details
Is Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card worth it?
Fifth Third Bank TRIO is a strong card for cardholders who spend a modest amount on dining, which earns 3 cash back, and on gas, grocery stores and drugstores, which earn 2% cash back, which, together with dining, earn at their respective cash back rates up to a combined spending of $1,500 per quarter across all categories.
The value of each point is $0.01, so you receive the $100 signup bonus if you spend $1000 in the first 90 days in the form of 10,000 Rewards Points, which you can take as a $100 check or as a deposit in a Fifth Third account. For small spenders looking for cash back and perhaps a balance transfer, this is a strong card.
- $100 signup bonus after spending $1000 in first 90 days of account opening
- 0% for 15 months on balance transfers
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- $1,500 per quarter is a low cap for many cardholders in combined gas, grocery stores, drugstores, and dining spending
- Higher than average balance transfer fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.