Rating: 4 Stars
Long No Interest Intro Period For Purchases and Balance Transfers And No Annual Fee
|Regular APR:||13.99% to 24.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 15 billing cycles|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 billing cycles on any balance transfers made in the first 60 days of account opening|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Start saving by consolidating your high interest rate cards and making everyday purchases on one card that can help you get what you want.
- Low 0% introductory APR for your first 15 billing cycles after the account is opened on purchases and balance transfers. After that, your variable APR will be 13.99%-24.99% based on your creditworthiness.
- No Penalty Rate (APR) for a missed payment
- No Annual Fee
Is Fifth Third Bank Truly Simple Credit Card worth it?
Fifth Third Bank Truly Simple is a simple card for cardholders looking to make a big purchase or pay off debt, with 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers. The balance transfer fee is higher than average and the card does not offer rewards, but there is no annual fee.
- 0% for 15 months on balance transfers
- No Penalty APR on missed payments
- No annual fee
- Foreign transaction fee
- Higher than average balance transfer fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||4% of the amount of each transfer or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the amount of each transfer or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.